Tarc Marketing Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarc Marketing Society

let's MS members have fun here!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

hey..y many tar student juz wear casual ??

Go down 
+3
kit
Mindy_13
tarcian07
7 posters
AuthorMessage
tarcian07

tarcian07

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-05-23

hey..y many tar student juz wear casual ?? Empty
PostSubject: hey..y many tar student juz wear casual ??   hey..y many tar student juz wear casual ?? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 11:41 pm

i saw some of school like sssh or sas student wear very nice and fashionable..y sbs student wear juz casual look ??
Back to top Go down
Mindy_13
Admin
Admin
Mindy_13

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: hey..y many tar student juz wear casual ??   hey..y many tar student juz wear casual ?? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 10:05 pm

tarcian07 wrote:
i saw some of school like sssh or sas student wear very nice and fashionable..y sbs student wear juz casual look ??

hmm, SSSH students usually look nicer n dress fashionable , coz compatible with wat they studying now...
Back to top Go down
https://mksociety.forumotion.com
kit

kit

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: hey..y many tar student juz wear casual ??   hey..y many tar student juz wear casual ?? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 9:42 pm

i agree with mindy..if someone who study in fashion design but they wear very bad..den how do u think ar?
every one wear casual n themself feel comfortable den can lo..no need think what they think de mer..am i right?
Back to top Go down
DerrickZai

DerrickZai

Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: hey..y many tar student juz wear casual ??   hey..y many tar student juz wear casual ?? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 7:17 pm

Rite rite rite !!!
Me agree 2...^^Y
Juz wear wat u like n dun border bout hw they look at u...keke!!
Back to top Go down
Brianphang

Brianphang

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: hey..y many tar student juz wear casual ??   hey..y many tar student juz wear casual ?? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 11:10 pm

okie.....when someone wear like very fashion....
sbs ppl:"wah seh,oi meh??come to school only wor,want to wear like going to clubbing meh????dunno let who see"
sssh:"wah seh,u see the ppl,very yeng ler,i think that is the new trend and new fashion....come on,tomorrow we go time square buy 1 set of that......"

this is the different between sssh and sbs thinking...that is y u see so many ppl are wearing casual....but casual not bad wat.....simple and nice....
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/lengzai99
pink

pink

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-05-30

PostSubject: Re: hey..y many tar student juz wear casual ??   hey..y many tar student juz wear casual ?? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 12:19 am

Brianphang wrote:
sbs ppl:"wah seh,oi meh??come to school only wor,want to wear like going to clubbing meh????dunno let who see"
sssh:"wah seh,u see the ppl,very yeng ler,i think that is the new trend and new fashion....come on,tomorrow we go time square buy 1 set of that......"

this is the different between sssh and sbs thinking...that is y u see so many ppl are wearing casual....but casual not bad wat.....simple and nice....

yameh????? but some "ppl" like "ppl" wear so naughty n so pretty de wor!!!not meh???haha
Back to top Go down
Brianphang

Brianphang

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: hey..y many tar student juz wear casual ??   hey..y many tar student juz wear casual ?? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 10:18 pm

pink wrote:
Brianphang wrote:

yameh????? but some "ppl" like "ppl" wear so naughty n so pretty de wor!!!not meh???haha

nvm,i forgive u are new in tarc....but majority of sbs is casual and smart..right??????
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/lengzai99
Lyoud

Lyoud

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: hey..y many tar student juz wear casual ??   hey..y many tar student juz wear casual ?? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 1:23 pm

Brianphang wrote:

lolz..is quite a nice topic..but for my opinion..i would say that is just a appearance and characteristic for every1 to choose the design they like..it shows every of the impression among all the ppl in TARC enviroment.even i'm a SBS student..sometimes..i always look for some latest idea(in magazine or c ppl wearing) to gain my knowledge on wearing some nice fashion clothes. IS knowledge wor..dnt underestimate it *Thumbs up*no1~!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey..y many tar student juz wear casual ??   hey..y many tar student juz wear casual ?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey..y many tar student juz wear casual ??
Page 1 of 1