Tarc Marketing Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarc Marketing Society

let's MS members have fun here!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Talent Time Nite P & P on coming Monday and Tuesday~~!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kent_low

kent_low

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-06-09

Talent Time Nite P & P on coming Monday and Tuesday~~!!! Empty
PostSubject: Talent Time Nite P & P on coming Monday and Tuesday~~!!!   Talent Time Nite P & P on coming Monday and Tuesday~~!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 2:23 am

I'm one of the finalist in TT for dancing category. Cheer and vote for me and my teams ya !!! Come come giv some support and cheer !!! Ther will be artist and pro dancers from outside ther as well. So come watch ya~ it starts at 12pm til 2pm on Monday and Tuesday~
Back to top Go down
DerrickZai

DerrickZai

Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Talent Time Nite P & P on coming Monday and Tuesday~~!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talent Time Nite P & P on coming Monday and Tuesday~~!!!   Talent Time Nite P & P on coming Monday and Tuesday~~!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 3:43 pm

kent_low wrote:
I'm one of the finalist in TT for dancing category. Cheer and vote for me and my teams ya !!! Come come giv some support and cheer !!! Ther will be artist and pro dancers from outside ther as well. So come watch ya~ it starts at 12pm til 2pm on Monday and Tuesday~

Yaya....sure!!!
Im Derrick from DEM1 will support u de.....
N wil bring more of my fren 2 support u .....
Back to top Go down

Talent Time Nite P & P on coming Monday and Tuesday~~!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tarc Marketing Society :: Courses :: DMK May intake'07 ( Year 1 )-
Jump to: