Tarc Marketing Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarc Marketing Society

let's MS members have fun here!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[b]Any Comment bout the ttnight 2007[/b]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brianphang

Brianphang

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-07-02

[b]Any Comment bout the ttnight 2007[/b] Empty
PostSubject: [b]Any Comment bout the ttnight 2007[/b]   [b]Any Comment bout the ttnight 2007[/b] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 2:26 pm

any1 is going to tt night yesterday????
any comment bout the TTnight this year???
i went to there ler...compare to last year, most of the fresher is quite queit and shy???!!!!wat happen to them ler???and not many senior going to tt9 also.....i think most probability is the assignment and course right....

by the way,i was so happy after i went to tt9...hor????
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/lengzai99
pink

pink

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-05-30

PostSubject: Re: [b]Any Comment bout the ttnight 2007[/b]   [b]Any Comment bout the ttnight 2007[/b] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 12:06 am

Brianphang wrote:
i went to there ler...compare to last year, most of the fresher is quite queit and shy???!!!!wat happen to them ler???and not many senior going to tt9 also.....i think most probability is the assignment and course right....

HOR????? why????
Back to top Go down
Brianphang

Brianphang

PostSubject: Re: [b]Any Comment bout the ttnight 2007[/b]   [b]Any Comment bout the ttnight 2007[/b] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 9:58 pm

pink wrote:
Brianphang wrote:

HOR????? why????

coz is the bery super hyper and very the duper happiest day lor....wahaha.....
to tell the true,i was enjoy that day, and it is memorable to me,i'd nvr forget that day.....i saw many many friends that day and many juniors too....and if u want to know den beg me ........ tongue
Back to top Go down
pink

pink

PostSubject: Re: [b]Any Comment bout the ttnight 2007[/b]   [b]Any Comment bout the ttnight 2007[/b] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 10:53 pm

Brianphang wrote:
pink wrote:
Brianphang wrote:

HOR????? why????

to tell the true,i was enjoy that day, and it is memorable to me,i'd nvr forget that day.....i saw many many friends that day and many juniors too....and if u want to know den beg me ........ tongue

leng zai mou??? i want as leng zai as SS wor, if not i choi lei dou sor!! beg u wor?????? u beg me to beg u lar then only i beg u!!
Back to top Go down
Brianphang

Brianphang

PostSubject: Re: [b]Any Comment bout the ttnight 2007[/b]   [b]Any Comment bout the ttnight 2007[/b] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 2:06 am

pink wrote:
Brianphang wrote:
pink wrote:
Brianphang wrote:

HOR????? why????

leng zai mou??? i want as leng zai as SS wor, if not i choi lei dou sor!! beg u wor?????? u beg me to beg u lar then only i beg u!!

some not lengzai but looks strong...ss almost the same gua...hor..u dun beg me la....later i tel mrs low den only u know....wahahaha....
Back to top Go down
pink

pink

PostSubject: Re: [b]Any Comment bout the ttnight 2007[/b]   [b]Any Comment bout the ttnight 2007[/b] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 12:20 am

Brianphang wrote:
pink wrote:
Brianphang wrote:
pink wrote:
Brianphang wrote:

HOR????? why????

some not lengzai but looks strong...ss almost the same gua...hor..u dun beg me la....later i tel mrs low den only u know....wahahaha....

u lar,1 si want me beg me,1 si dont want me beg u already,wat u want actually????? you dare to go tell Mrs Low then i go tell Mrs Phang!!!!!!!!!!kiang mei????
Back to top Go down
Brianphang

Brianphang

PostSubject: Re: [b]Any Comment bout the ttnight 2007[/b]   [b]Any Comment bout the ttnight 2007[/b] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 3:49 am

pink wrote:
Brianphang wrote:
pink wrote:
Brianphang wrote:
pink wrote:
Brianphang wrote:

HOR????? why????

u lar,1 si want me beg me,1 si dont want me beg u already,wat u want actually????? you dare to go tell Mrs Low then i go tell Mrs Phang!!!!!!!!!!kiang mei????

okie la,mrs phang everytime chui me where is another mrs.phang ler, and cal me bring her home and let her see....since u want to tell her something,den i juz bring u home ya....
Back to top Go down
pink

pink

PostSubject: Re: [b]Any Comment bout the ttnight 2007[/b]   [b]Any Comment bout the ttnight 2007[/b] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 4:45 pm

aiyerrrr....ok akkk!!
but remember have to make appointment with mrs.Low 1st wor..tell her that her daughter is going to find Mrs.Phang to king sou!!ok??
Back to top Go down
Brianphang

Brianphang

PostSubject: Re: [b]Any Comment bout the ttnight 2007[/b]   [b]Any Comment bout the ttnight 2007[/b] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 7:02 pm

pink wrote:
aiyerrrr....ok akkk!!
but remember have to make appointment with mrs.Low 1st wor..tell her that her daughter is going to find Mrs.Phang to king sou!!ok??

wah,mrs. low so dai pai 1 de ar???5 hai gua????
oi meh???king sou???mrs.phang juz want to see which gal can attract mr phang only ma....
Back to top Go down
Brianphang

Brianphang

PostSubject: TRUE OR DARE!!!!!   [b]Any Comment bout the ttnight 2007[/b] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 7:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Lyoud

Lyoud

Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: [b]Any Comment bout the ttnight 2007[/b]   [b]Any Comment bout the ttnight 2007[/b] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 1:59 pm

lolz..both of u "da qing ma jiao" ah? dowan disturb u 2 den Suspect lalala~~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [b]Any Comment bout the ttnight 2007[/b]   [b]Any Comment bout the ttnight 2007[/b] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[b]Any Comment bout the ttnight 2007[/b]
Page 1 of 1